Shipping Information and Terms
Dream Pod 9's business hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (we are based in Montreal, Canada). Our office phone number is 514-523-1350 to talk to someone during business hours or leave a message with your name and phone number and we'll get back to you. Our address in Canada is Dream Pod 9, 5000 Iberville, Suite 329, Montreal, Quebec, H2H 2S6, CANADA. Our address in the USA is Dream Pod 9, 334 Cornelia St., Suite 2, PO Box #237, Plattsburgh, NY 12901, USA.
- All pledge prices for the Reward Level and Add-Ons in the Pledge Manager are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). For our Canadian Backers we do not charge taxes as these are pledges you have given to help Dream Pod 9 pay all the new artwork for books and 3d modeling, 3d printing, and mold cost needed to make the new models a reality. We a giving you a Backer Reward Package as a thank you gift for supporting us, this is not a product purchase.
- Pledge Manager balances can be paid via Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal at checkout. Sorry, no money orders, CODs or personal checks.
- All monies pledge and paid during the Kickstarter by Backers or via the DP9 Pledge Manager from new Outside Backers is no-refundable.
- The Pledge Manager has been setup to not charge any shipping, as digital rewards will be delivered via the DriveThruRPG.com website once the finished Heavy Gear RPG 4th Edition Basic ebook and Adventure ebooks are ready later this year. Book rewards shipping costs will be charged later.
- Our printed softcover and hardcover book rewards we'll be delivered using DriveThruRPG's Print on Demand (POD) service in partnership with Lightning Source printers in the USA and in the UK. Once final book layouts are done later this year and test prints of the softcover and hardcover books been made and approved by DP9. Then Dream Pod 9 will be contacting backers to confirm their current shipping addresses and to request payment via PayPal or Visa or Mastercard for the exact shipping cost from the printer in either the USA or UK to their locations.
- We do not accept returns, if there is a problem with your Softcover or Hardcover printed book reward let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the damage and we'll contact the printer to have a copy reprinted and shipped out again from the printer.